1. Attendance Data Push API
Push Attendance Data
Users may push data from Attendance Machines (Proximity Card / Biometric / Other) to live MERCI GLOBAL ERP.
- Push data from your attendance machine directly.
- Push data from your desktop or any other software into MERCI Cloud ERP.
PROJ: Name of your project.
EMPCODE: Employee Code
punchdate: Punch Date in year-month-day format
punchtime: Punch Time in hour-min format
inout: IN or OUT
- The above API is technically GET as well as POST compliant. It can be used in any programming language (web / desktop based), viz. PHP, Ruby, Rails, DotNet, Visual Basic etc. etc. CURL is also supported & also the above API can be used in Embedded Systems for usage directly in the attendance machines.
- For hardware based integrations (Attendance Machines), please contact your hardware supplier / manufacturer directly. MERCI team may not be able to help them in assisting the codes for embedded system programming.
- For software based integrations, please contact your software developer.
Below is the CURL sample code (GET method) which can be used anywhere in most of the programming languages worldwide to embed this API:
$url = “https://devx.merciglobal.com/apis/ajax_rawpunch.php?proj=projectname&empcode=e002&punchdate=yyyy-mm-dd&punchtime=hh:mm&inout=IN_or_OUT”;
$curl = curl_init();
CURLOPT_URL => $url,
CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER => false,
CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST => “GET“,
CURLOPT_POST => 0
$response = curl_exec($curl);