2. Automatic Backup
MERCI Cloud ERP creates a snapshot backup of the entire data of the projects separately for each customer on separate cloud servers (Digital Ocean Servers) live from AWS servers at midnight every day.
- Un-attended backup in automatic mode is being created for each project and stamped with date and time
- The individual backup file for each project is saved into Digital Ocean Cloud Servers for safety and security.
- 365 copies (one backup file each day) is retained and rotated via the backup mechanism.
- The backup contains the data of all the years & all the companies present in the project.
- This backup file is secured and available even to MERCI team on customer request.
- Customers as well as MERCI team members do not have access to these backups directly.
- A Snapshot of master hosting servers at AWS is being created daily and rotated periodically.